Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bunny-Style! Fall Fashion Flash



Well, according to Malina V. Joseph (not to be confused with Miranda v. Arizona) at Elle.com, I have been suffering from "F.A.D.D. (Fashion Attention Deficit Disorder)."

Why is this, you ask? Well, it seems as though banana paints and "a neutral, if not nude, color palette" are back in style for this Fall. Where have I been?
However, Ms. Joseph kindly warns, "If you’re not prepared to handle the whistling construction workers, then try mixing nude tops or bottoms with black for a severe and modern twist."

Hmm... "severe and modern"... who does this remind me of...?


What a weirdo...

And here's a song to brighten up your fashionable day. You might recognize it from some hit movie starring a loveable robot that's not R2-D2...

Michael Crawford(?) - Put On Your Sunday Clothes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fashion update. Now, I can make sure I'm always looking fabulous. Although, I can't decide what's better --attracting construction workers or achieving the "severe and modern twist" of Vladimir Putin. Unfortunately, I really don't think I can have the best of both worlds in this situation. I mean, I doubt Putin gets many cat calls from burly men...